make do
- 将就使用,凑合着用
-
For this reason , says Constable , it is not a touring show in the traditional sense , where the actors travel light and make do with the facilities at each venue they visit .
因此,康斯特布尔说,这次并不像传统意义的巡回演出那样,演员可以轻装上阵,每到一个演出地点,有现成的设施就凑合着用。
-
Currently , many women over 45 have to make do with in-vitro fertilisation ( IVF ) using the egg of a younger woman .
目前,许多45岁以上的妇女只能凑合着用年轻女人的卵细胞进行体外受精(IVF)。
-
Why make do with a copy if you can afford the genuine article ?
要是买得起真品,为什么还要拿复制品来凑合呢?
-
We 're a bit low on bed linen . You 'll have to make do .
我们的床单有些次,您将就着用吧。
-
Viewers will have to make do with tired re-runs and second-rate movies
电视观众只能将就着看一下已经看厌了的重播节目和二流电影。
-
We 'll have to make do with the little material we 've got .
只好就这块料子做了。
-
Our laboratory equipment isn 't perfect , but we must make do .
实验室设备是不够理想,但我们只好因陋就简。
-
You 'll have to make do with this timber .
你就可着这块木料做吧。
-
As far as quality is concerned , we must not make do with what we have , but must constantly strive for excellence .
在质量[品质]方面,不能将就,要精益求精。
-
This hotel isn 't what we wanted , but we must make do .
这家旅馆不是我们想住的地方,但我们得将就一下。
-
I 'll make do with these sandals for this summer .
我这双凉鞋今年夏天还可以应付过去。
-
Try to make do with this spade for now .
这把锹你先对付着用吧。
-
This overcoat may be a bit too short for you , but perhaps you could make do with it .
这件大衣稍微短一点儿,你将就着穿吧。
-
We will make do with that engine for the time being .
我们将暂时用那个引擎代替。
-
There isn 't much of it but you 'll have to make do .
东西不多,你只好将就了。
-
Why don 't you try and make do with what you have .
你为什么不拿现有的将就一下呢。
-
In all , we had to make do with what was at hand .
总的来说,我们不得不先将就着使用手中现有的东西。
-
We were able to make do with the materials we already have .
我们设法将我们已经拥有的材料都用上了。
-
We have to make do with the small room for the night .
我们晚上只的在这小房间里将就一下。
-
In the meantime , you have to make do and be happy .
而且还可拥有你梦寐以求的车。
-
Make do and mend may indeed be the best we can hope for .
修修补补可能确实是我们所能期望的最好结果。
-
Look , we 'll just pick up a few things and try to make do .
你看,我们只要买几样东西,凑合一下就可以了。
-
Since you can 't afford a new car , you have to make do with the old one .
你既然买不起新车,那你只好凑合用这辆旧车了。
-
Of course , we 'll have to make do with a few compromises .
当然我们会做一些妥协。
-
She said she would rather be a single parent than make do with an unhappy marriage .
她说她宁愿当个单身妈妈也不愿凑合着过不幸福的婚姻生活。
-
Embedded LAMP stacks can make do without a full set of command-line utilities .
在没有全套的命令行实用工具时,可以凑合使用嵌入式LAMP堆栈。
-
They 'd have to make do with taxis .
他们只能凑合着坐出租车。
-
So the trick for graduates is surely to make do with the world we have .
所以说,毕业生们需要掌握的显然是如何适应我们现在所处的世界。
-
I still don 't know how you make do with your bare-bones smartphone .
我还不知道你是怎么凑合用你那部基本款的智能手机的。
-
Japanese firms , which have had to make do with less power since the earthquake , were particularly eager .
日本公司在经历了地震之后,对“环保节能”的需求尤为迫切。